Confident People Training Course Outline
Half day course on how to practically address inappropriate workplace behaviour.
To give participants the tools and techniques to handle Bullying, Harassment and Discrimination in the workplace.
- Tutor led input
- Group discussion
- Cases studies
Maximum 25 delegates per session lasting 3 hours.
By the end of this course participants will be able to:
- Understand more about what to do if they experience inappropriate workplace behaviour.
- Have had an opportunity to learn more about how to have courageous conversations to change or stop inappropriate behaviour.
- Learn more about different styles and behaviour and how this can give rise to tension and what can be done to avoid workplace conflict.
- Have increased confidence in handling difficult situations.
- Have tools and techniques to support resilience and wellbeing.
- Different styles and behaviours.
- How to have courageous conversations.
- Looking after oneself and developing resilience.
- Routes to resolution.