For experienced advisers we offer a one day refresher training.
Refresher Training objectives
- To give delegates further definition of what a best practice advice session looks like and to demonstrate and allow practice of such a session through use of scenarios and role play.
- To discuss and provide tools to assist the Harassment Advisers in preparing for and conducting best practice advice sessions from a logistical perspective.
- To develop confidence and provide advice to delegates around managing behaviours and emotion during an advice session again using case studies and opportunities to practice those skills.
- To ensure that delegates know the organisation’s policy through applying their knowledge in a practical way rather than simply talking about the policy.
- To undertake a ‘surgery’ session where delegates can raise their concerns and seek advice from experienced Advisers.
We can also tailor refresher training to focus on the specific needs of your advisers.
For further information, call us on 0333 939 0177 or send an email using the Contact Form on the Contact Us page.