Board and Executive Team Awareness Training
Any organisation looking to take a strong stance on Workplace Bullying, Harassment and Discrimination needs to have visible commitment from the top team. Without that commitment and understanding there may be a perception that the organisation is not really serious about having ‘zero tolerance’. If you are raising awareness for middle managers and employees but not those at the very top of your organisation, it can be difficult to explain why this is and it may be perceived unfavourably. Also, the top team need to be aware of how their own behaviour may be seen and how they should drive and reinforce principles of Respect. This 0.5-day seminar is pitched at a suitable level for Board and Executive Team Members. The following suggested outline can be adapted based on your specific needs.
- Workplace Bullying, Harassment and Discrimination, what it is and is not.
- Why focus on this aspect of work is so important – looking at risks to the organisation and how these can be managed.
- The role of the Board and Executive Team in creating and maintaining Respectful working environments.
- Impacts on the individual and why Workplace Bullying, Harassment and Discrimination is bad for business.
- How to prevent / manage inappropriate behaviour in your organisation.
For further information, call us on 0333 939 0177 or send an email using the Contact Form on the Contact Us page.