|Purpose of the course
- To obtain understanding, raise awareness and engage delegates to the need for and meaning of Dignity at Work.
- To ensure that delegates understand and recognise bullying and harassing behaviours and understand how to deal with it if they are experiencing such behaviour.
- To understand the importance of ‘nipping things in the bud’ and the role of the manager in setting and influencing cultures where bullying and harassment are not tolerated.
|Learning Methods and duration
Tutor led input, group facilitated discussion, case studies, quizzes, anecdotes.Maximum 12 delegates per session – 0.5 days
By the end of this course participants will be able to :
- Have raised awareness of relevant employment legislation and the legal framework for equality in the workplace.
- Understand the importance of treating people correctly in the workplace and with dignity.
- Recognise and describe harassment and bullying.
- Recognise the effects and impact of harassment and bullying.
- Understand the importance of setting standards of behaviour and creating a harassment free working environment.
- Be aware of the legal implications and links to equality issues.
- Understand their role in preventing and dealing with bullying and harassment.
- Legal framework on Equality.
- Treating others correctly.
- Recognising Harassment and Bullying.
- Impacts of harassment and bullying.
- Creating a culture of Equality and acceptance of difference.